The summer is upon us, but that doesn’t mean your business has to take a break (and maybe it shouldn’t). So whats a good solution for keeping the momentum you have going? A coworking space can provide you many opportunities to continue to find business prospects and collaborations, even if it seems like the rest of Sweden is taking holiday.
We’ve already told you all the advantages of using coworking spaces, but let’s take a look at the different options available at Mindpark that can help you continue to scale your business (even in the summer months).
What are your needs? We’ve got something for you.
- Temporary Project Office – Whether you already have an office space, or are a solopreneur working on a collaborative effort, a short term project office can help you to keep focus and provide the office resources you need to complete your task. Make use of office supplies like printers and wifi, and then pack your things up and go when you’re all done.
- Membership – Membership to Mindpark gives you access to the office 12 times, which you can use whenever you want. Having membership can allow you to meet other people and companies sitting here, and might give you the change of scenery you’re looking for if you need to get out of your home office. Plus it includes coffee!
- Flex Desk – Being a standard coworking space offering, a flex desk option offers just what it sounds like: Come in and use a desk when you need to, with the flexibility to move around and be here as little or as much as you want. While you don’t have your own designated area, you have the potential to be meeting new neighbors all the time, so enjoy the built-in networking environment that the flex desk space has to offer.
- Fix Desk – A fixed desk deal is great for when you’re ready to be in the heart of the action, but not ready to have an office. This desk is yours and yours alone, and could be just what you need to take your business to the next level. Having a fixed desk with access to reception and conference rooms can elevate your company in a way that increases your brand identity and can offer further credibility.
- Small Offices – Ready to scale up and hire your first employee? Start by thinking small. A small office rental offers you and your partners, or first employees, a great place to work without renting a traditional office space where you may not be amongst other creatives and entrepreneurs. Comes with the same great amenities plus you can personalize it to suit your style.
- Big Offices – If you’re at the point of establishing a team, it might be time to think bigger. Our big offices range in size and create the perfect working environment for those who are serious about what they do.
Whether you’re a one-man/woman show, or have a small team that takes off on holiday at separate times, you’ll never be alone in the bustling space at Mindpark. While many traditional offices can feel quiet and dead during this best time of year, things are always happening all around you when you sit amongst other companies.
Don’t let the summer in Sweden kill your momentum for growth of your business. Come into Mindpark, grab a seat, and keep the productivity going!